Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tisha and Duane

Google Image
People are always talking about Tisha Campbell Martin. They always remember her as Gina from the television series Martin. If she's stuck in your mind and made you laugh, that means she has done a great job. On my own, I found out that people love Tisha and her husband Duane Martin. When people mention Tisha, they always mention Martin Lawrence. In the back of my mind, I still think of the real Tisha Campbell. I know that she is married, and she has children. When I see Tisha and Duane, it makes me feel good to know that they have been together for so long. It makes me and my friend nervous whenever we hear gossip that Tisha and Duane are breaking up. We don't ever want to see that happen because we love seeing them together. We wish the best for them. Every marriage has disagreements. People like to jump to conclusions and spread rumors.

Tisha and Duane are entertainers we see in comedy. I watch for humor when they are together. Some of us don't know how they really are in real life, but we can see their talent. Married couples probably could relate to them if they acted out real life together even in comedy. To me, they are like inspiration. I love them, and they inspire me to make comics.


No comments:

Post a Comment