Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Martin TV Series

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MartinTVcast.jpg
I have all five seasons of the Martin TV series. Every time I watch the last DVD, I get mad. To me, Martin is the best show since Good Times. If they had kept going with it, it would have been bigger than Good Times. I haven't loved another comedy as much as I love Martin.

For Martin, I know that it must have been hard work playing as Dragon Fly, Sheneneh, Mama Payne, Elroy Preston, Jerome, and Otis. If Martin decided to bring the show back, someone else could play some of the characters. However, to me, I don't think nobody can play Sheneneh and Otis as good as Martin. It just wouldn't seem right not having Martin play those two characters.

It was fun watching Gina and Pam. I loved it when Pam would call Martin Short Borardie. I will never forget when Gina's head got stuck between the bed post. I miss seeing Brah-Man climb through the window to get in Martin's apartment. Just when Cole starts dating Shanise, the show ends. I would have loved to see Tommy more with his Father Sgt. Hamilton Strawn. The show could have went on and on. It was a never ending show that ended. I loved all of the special guests too. I'm still mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment