Sunday, December 16, 2012

Will Smith After Earth

YouTube Trailer
When I saw the preview of Will Smith's new movie, After Earth, for some reason, it made me think of the great Louis Gossett Jr. He played in a movie called Enemy Mine in 1985. I don't remember too many people in that movie. All I can remember is a soldier trying to survive on another planet and an alien. Now, when I see Will and his son in, After Earth, I see a father and a son trying to survive. They look like the only humans in the movie. It is one of those movies that always keeps me wondering what to do if I had to survive in a strange world. After Earth looks like a pretty good movie.

 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie! It seems so interesting.. and its starring jaden and will smith so it will absolutely be GREAT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. Thank you for your comment and thanks for visiting.

      Delete