Saturday, December 22, 2012

Arsenio is Back 2013

YouTube
Arsenio is back. He should have never left in the first place. I do not know why the show ended. As long as it was coming on, I was watching it. Arsenio was the best way that I kept up with the hottest celebrities. I did not need to read the tabloids or magazines. When you watched Arsenio, you could see the celebrities for yourself and what they were up to. I was not interested in their personal life because I just enjoyed them as entertainers. When I wanted to know about the next new album, Arsenio brought it on and the hottest singers performed. Arsenio was before Facebook and Twitter. All I needed was Arsenio. Back in the 90's, he was my Facebook and Twitter. Now he's coming back in 2013. I'm sure he will have something new and better for us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment