Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Low Down Dirty Shame Could be a TV Series

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Low_Down_Dirty_Shame
A Low Down Dirty Shame could be a television series. The movie starred Keenen Ivory Wayans and Jada Pinkett Smith. It was a 1994 action film movie. If the movie had been made a television series back then, I believe it would have been hot. Jada Pinkett was very popular back then and so was Keenen. I still believe in them now because they are in a time where there is not much competition on television.

I would love to see Keenen and Jada on television for a series of a low down dirty shame. I loved the movie, and I sure wouldn't mind a few seasons of it. It is said that when someone makes a movie, it should be left alone. I disagree. If someone can make a movie and keep it going, and if someone can make a movie to keep people watching, I say don't leave it alone. Enough is enough when television has enough. Television has gone to the dogs. We need good shows and something more. That is why I say we need A Low Down Dirty Shame. Television does not have enough action, and that is a pitiful low down dirty shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment