Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bounce TV

YouTube
You have heard of BET. It is a black entertainment station on cable. This morning when I woke up, it was raining, and fox 14 did not look right. It was early in the morning and Soul Train was on. Little did I know that it was not channel 41.1 but channel 14.2. The new station is called Bounce TV. I did not know that Bounce TV is the first African American broadcast network, featuring a programming mix of theatrical motion pictures, sporting events, documentaries, specials, inspirational faith-based programs, off-network series, original programming and more.  BET is the only African American broadcast station I have ever known. So I have learned something new. Bounce TV was founded on April 4, 2011 and is majority owned-and-operated by African Americans. I never knew that they existed. So far, I like what I am seeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment