Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light Cartoon

From the cartoon Visionaries
Do you remember the cartoon, Visionaries? That cartoon really made my imagination go wild. It gave me every meaning of what a visionary could be. It was a half hour television series back in the 80's. There are two groups of knights. They were the Spectral Knights and the Dark Lords. Each character could transform into an animal. Some of the knights had power staffs. The knights without staffs could infuse vehicles with magical powers. I loved watching the Visionaries.










Posted by Prepareforoblivion7

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I fondly remember this show. What I discovered much later in life was that this was created by TMS studios. It had the same great "anime" style as my favourite show at the time The Bionic Six. Aside from the weird hologram thing I completely forgot about it, so I want to watch it again now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aestro! Thanks for stopping by. I don't know if Visionaries is on DVD or not. So far, I haven't seen it. Thundercats is on DVD. If Visionaries is not, maybe it will be soon.

    ReplyDelete