Friday, February 18, 2011

Martial Law


http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-4381
Google Image
Do you remember the Chinese cop from the television series, Martial Law? He was Sammo Law (Sammo Hung). Sammo was amazing in fighting. In season one, there was Kelly Hu as Grace and Tom Wright as Winship. Those are the main two characters that I remember seeing. In season two, I remember Arsenio Hall as Terrell, and Gretchen Egolf as Amy. Kelly Hu was in both seasons.

Martial Law was a series from the year of  1998 to 2000. Sammo was a Chinese cop that came to Los Angeles in search of a colleague and remains in the U.S. Sammo's martial arts got my attention to the show. The show reminded me of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker of the Rush Hour movie. I wish that Martial Law could come back to television with new episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment