Sunday, September 4, 2011

Watch Everday Health on TV

Google Image
Boxing star, Laila Ali will be co-hosting a new television series, "Everyday Health", along with Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca. If you know Laila Ali, you know she is really into the health stuff. Well, she chose to help people in something that everybody is wondering about and looking for answers. I was always told to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and exercise. It's not always easy when you are working in the morning and late in the evening everyday. Sometimes you just want to grab something quick to eat because you are just too tired to cook. Your body tells you, "I want rest!" Your stomach tells you, "Feed me!" Then your body tells you, "I've got too much fast food. I need a home cook meal."  Your mind and spirit will say, "I'm too tired!"

Overworking and not getting enough rest is bad for your body too. Not having time to relax and enjoy life can be bad for you. If you know Laila Ali, she will probably cover everything that is in the book. Laila Ali is really into the subject about health which will help make, "Everyday Health", a great television series.



73SW2W2S92DQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment